Will I be able to share material, research tools or intellectual property with others to further their research?

Yes. However, you must be sure that you have the right to do so if the materials have been provided under an MTA or a license. It is imperative to document items that are to be shared with others and the conditions of use. If you wish to send materials to an outside collaborator, an outgoing Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) should be completed for this purpose. It also may be necessary to have a Confidentiality Agreement completed to protect your research results or intellectual property. Please contact OCR for assistance completing outgoing and incoming MTAs.