Luis Anez, PsyD
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry
- Director, Hispanic Services, Connecticut Mental Health Center
Extensive research description
- The use of cognitive behavioral therapy and Motivational Interviewing in the treatment of monolingual Hispanic clients.
- State Incentive Grant for Treatment of Persons with Co-Occurring Disorders (COSIG) at the Hispanic Clinic. This project seeks to increase the capacity to provide comprehensive, integrated and evidence-based treatment services to persons with co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.
- Personality disorders
- Teaching / Supervision Hispanic Mental Health
- PsyD, Florida Institute of Technology, 1997
- MS, Florida Institute of Technology, 1995