- Neutralizing antibodies to OCR6325 are potential immune therapeutic agents to treat cancers that overexpress a novel soluble target expressed in epithelia (left figure).
- CDRs are transferable for humanization.
- In vivo small animal studies show that neutralization of the soluble protein target significantly reduces tumor burden in established tumors (both figures).
- OCR6325 is a promising immunotherapeutic target for treating epithelial cancers.
- Antibodies are to conserved epitope in human/mouse.